College Hunks Moving is looking to hire motivated, responsible, efficient, high-performing individuals with previous moving experience and/or individuals with a desire to train to become a Professional Mover and/or a Professional Team Lead Mover working part-time, 10-25 hours per week, either on the week-days or weekends. For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability & type of hours you are looking for.
As an employee of College Hunks Moving you will help College Hunks #MOVETHEWORLD one residence or business at a time. College Hunks strives not to just sell a service, but an experience to each and every one of our client’s. Any able bodied person is able to rent a truck, pack and move themselves, but we offer competitive advantages to our client’s through our business plan that sets us apart from any other moving company.
The Baltimore location of College Hunks Hauling Junk & Moving opened during the Summer of 2014. In our second full year(2016) of business, we boasted a 30% growth rate and grossed over $725,000 after a $525,000 gross revenue first full year of operation(2015). In 2018 we are on pace for a whopping $1 million dollars in gross revenue in our third full year of operation. We need your help to take College HUNKS of Baltimore to the next level, $2-3 million dollars in 2018!
Do you want to be a part of a growing organization and fun, enthusiastic, team culture? ---->
Check out the videos below & then read more if so!
Company Culture –
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv4BQCdN9l4 - #EveryMoveMatters
Company Culture –
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kn8WD4npKA - CHHJ&M Music Video
Company Vision –
https://vimeo.com/194996874/7bf39776a2 - Moving Upward
Company Advertisement –
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZvpfzBeG6g - #MoveTheWorld
What will my job consist of?
As a Move Team Member (Professional Mover or Team Lead Professional Mover)) on one of our move truck's here at College Hunks Moving of Baltimore, your responsibilities would include;
- lifting, wrapping, protecting, padding, packing, loading, and unloading furniture and other various items
- providing exceptional customer service to all of our client's and those in passing while in uniform
- assist in navigation to and from set locations
- maintaining your schedule and completing all moves before or within the estimated completion time set forth by the move consultant
- utilizing the equipment and supplies on truck to complete moves efficiently & safely
- follow all safety protocols
- prep for moves and clean the truck afterwards including checking in and out company equipment, supplies, and/or tools
- perform basic truck maintenance (check oil, windshield washer fluid, & the like)
- working in all weather conditions, hot or cold, snow or rain, both indoor and outdoor, early mornings, and have a positive, can-do attitude while doing so every day all day
- drive the truck and lead the move team overseeing one(1) – five(5) employees at a time (team lead professional mover only)
What kind of hours can I expect?
Our franchise is operates from Monday - Sunday, 6:00am to 8:00pm.
Full Service Moves and/or Move Labor Services can be scheduled to start anywhere between 6:00am and 4:00pm. For a 6:00am move, you can expect to arrive at the truck or office 1.0 hour before the start of the move, meaning that if the first scheduled move of the day started at 6:00am, you’d be expected to be at the truck or office at 5:00am, likewise if the first move of the day was 9:00am, you'd be expected to report to the office at 8:00am.
There are circumstances where you will be working past normal business hours as well. This doesn’t happen often, but a move that goes longer than estimated or a move that was started later than planned due to unforeseen circumstances could lead to working later than our company’s hours of operation. We also complete some larger or special VIP Commercial services outside of normal business hours such as jobs for local professional sport teams, large corporations, and foundations. We also have one All-Staff meeting every month that all employees are required to attend. This meeting is scheduled outside of normal business hours usually.
We currently are offering part-time positions (10-40 hours a week) with the distinct possibility (and management’s hope) to receive full-time hours (30-40 hours a week) consistently all dependent on what the employee is looking for as well as his or her performance.
Hours are 100% performance based meaning that if you are performing higher than others; you will be rewarded with more, consistent, hours.
Why are we hiring?
We are currently hiring to in order to expand our business from a $1 million dollar organization to a $2-$3 million dollar organization. We also are recruiting experienced movers to help strengthen our move team by bringing experience and leadership to the team. We are looking to grow our business and to do so we need more team members and leaders trained to be prepared for more clients and services.
Who are we looking for?
Specifically, we are looking for
- 1) Applicant’s with a real desire or passion to learn the moving industry, including the skills and knowledge needed to become a professional mover
- 2) Applicant’s with previous or current professional moving experience that enjoys this kind of customer service oriented hands-on work looking for a position within a company where there are promotional and bonus opportunities and employees come first
- 3) Applicant’s with previous or current experience leading a move team and/or driving a 16ft truck safely
In short, we are looking for those individuals with or without move experience that enjoys hands on labor intensive work, is 100% customer service oriented, and has the willingness & commitment to train to become a Professional Mover or Professional Move Team Leader.
We are looking for some HUNKS (Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Students or Service) that:
- have high energy and endurance
- enjoys working and communicating with a people
- wants to learn and help grow with the company and individually
- is respectful and polite to all
- has a competitive nature/spirit
- have a sales mentality
- have positive, never say never attitude
- 100% team oriented
- looks for more out of their job than just a paycheck, someone who genuinely cares about the overall well-being of others
- enjoys a fun and enthusiastic team environment
- has a sense of dedication, commitment, accountability, and focus
What criteria or requirements MUST a candidate have for consideration?
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (or the ability and desire to attain one)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift and walk with 75 pounds for an extended period of time
- Drug and Alcohol Free
- Ability to pass a Federal Background check
What kind of pay can I expect?
Earn $12 - $14 an hour plus gratuity/tips and bonus opportunities as a Professional Mover as a Move Team Member which really can accumulate to $17.50 /hr or more with tips with no experience.
With previous moving experience, a good and clean driving record, a valid driver's license, you could earn $15 an hour plus gratuity/tips and bonus opportunities as a Team Lead Professional Mover as a Move Team Member which really can accumulate to $22.50 /hr or more with tips!
We pay our movers start to finish, including the prep and clean up time before and after the move unlike most move companies which will only pay you by the weight of the load or only for the time you are in front of the client!
Each member of the truck earns about $20 - $100 per day in tips which is 100% and solely dependent upon performance, number of jobs completed, their lengths and extremities and the type of client.
Monthly & Yearly Bonuses are offered for good reviews and truck efficiency as well as monthly team outings for hitting revenue & percentage goals that have included attending an Orioles game, bowling, dinner or breakfast gatherings, laser tag, and Dave & Buster’s in recent history!
Job Type: Part-Time with Full -Time possibilities if wanted
Leverage Enterprises, Inc. is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to College Hunks Hauling Junk Corporate.
Leverage Enterprises, Inc.
As Seen on ABC's Shark Tank, HGTV's House Hunters, Blue Collar Millionaires and more...
With 90 franchise locations across the U.S., College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving® is the largest and fastest growing junk removal and moving franchise opportunity. In 2015 CHHJM was named one of the fastest growing companies College Hunks World Headquarters is located in Tampa, FL. CHHJM Headquarters operations provides franchise support to their franchise owners across the country and operates a World Class Sales and Loyalty Center. Recognized as one of the Top Places to Work, and known for its unique and fun company culture, CHHJM is an ideal place to flourish and grow as a professional.
COMPANY MISSION: To live our four core values of Building Leaders; Always Branding; Listen Fulfill and Delight; and Creating a Fun Enthusiastic Team Environment. To always provide our brand promise of a stress-free moving or hauling experience, and always provide our clients with H.U.N.K.S. (which stands for Honest, Uniformed, Nice, Knowledgeable, Service).
Company Website: collegehunkshaulingjunk.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)